How do I use the Bluefire app with enki eBooks?
Install & Set Up the App:
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for "bluefire."
- Install the free BlueFire Reader.
- Open the app as for first use - BlueFire will ask you to login with an Adobe ID. Adobe IDs are always an email address and a password you were allowed to create.
- Already have one? Enter it now.
- Do not have one? Tap the "Create a Free Adobe ID" link OR go to this page to create one. Return to the app and input your information.
· When you have found a book that you want, tap the "Checkout" button. You will receive a confirmation message and be taken to the My Account screen.
· Tap the "Download" button for the book.
· Your browser will want to know what to do with the file - confirm that it should send the book to BlueFire.
· The BlueFire Reader will open, and you will see it importing the book. When it is finished, you may begin using the book.
Use a Book in the App:
- Open a book: tap the book in the Library section of the app. It will open to fill the screen.
- Turn a page: tap the right margin to go forward in the book, tap the left margin to go back a page.
- Close a book: tap the center of the book page. This pulls up a menu, choose "Library" to return to the list of books.
- Change Reading Settings: tap the center of the page, and choose "Settings." Settings has two sections, do not forget to "save" if you have changed something:
- General - where you can increase text size, margin size, etc.
- Formatting - advanced settings to change line spacing, color of background and text.
Finished with a Book:
Remove the book from the app by:
- Tapping the round arrow key at the end of the book's line.
- When the book's details are shown, choose:
- Return for a book that is not yet expired. This action even returns the book on your Enki account, so it is released for the next person to use.
- Delete for books that have passed their checkout date.
21 views |
Last updated on Jan 31, 2019