1) To log in and view the current items on your account, go to the Catalog from our home page by clicking on the "My Account/Renew" link on the upper left hand side of the page, under the "Find Books" heading.
2) Click the “Library Account/Pay Fees and Charges” button.
3) Log in with your full card number (no spaces), and your last name. (You can create an EZ login if you wish: ccclib.ask.libraryh3lp.com/questions/20913.
4) Once logged in, click on the "YOUR NAME's account" link on the upper right hand side of the page, where you can choose Account Summary, Account Activity, etc.
5) If you wish to renew items, choose View Loans and check the box to the right of each item you wish to renew, then click the “Renew” button above. Check the box next to the "Renew" link, if you wish to renew all.
6) Placing Holds in the Catalog: Either click on the orange "Place Hold" button below an item to place an individual hold, OR check the box to the right of each desired item for multiple holds and then choose "Place Hold" from the drop-down box (upper right):
The following link provides a list of FAQs regarding use of the catalog: ccclib.ask.libraryh3lp.com/search?q=catalog&topic=All.
As an alternative, here is a simple Help Menu: ls2pachelp.tlcdelivers.com/carlx/3_4_2/UserApp/LS2PAC.htm.
You can also access your account and renew items 24/7 by calling our toll-free number at: 800-984-4636 and choosing option 1; or you can talk to a live person, M-F, 8:30-5:00, by pressing option 4; or via phone or in person at any branch during open hours.