How do I provide identification and proof of address?
ID and proof of address for your library account (or for the parent, or legal guardian of a minor under age 13) is as follows:
OR, any combination of two from this list, including the following:
- Any government issued picture ID (military ID, green card, etc.)
- Student ID card
- Recent student report card
- A credible ID issued by a reputable business or organization
- Imprinted bank check (personal check or payroll check made payable to customer)
- A piece of first class mail postmarked within the past 30 days
- Voter registration card
- Utility bill (print or digital)
- Automobile registration
- A letter from a Social Service Provider stating that the individual receives mail at the provider's address
If no verification for a permanent address can be shown, an Address Verification Postcard can be sent to your residence.