The Library's Lucky Day collection includes many of the popular, new, bestselling titles. What makes this collection unique is these items may not be requested or put on hold. They are placed in a special location at each community library waiting for a lucky patron to check them out.
To help keep a supply of titles available for library patrons to check out and enjoy, this collection has a few special borrowing conditions:
• Lucky Day items have a 3-week loan period
• Lucky Day items cannot be renewed
• Lucky Day items cannot be requested online or over the phone and cannot be held for pickup. They are first come, first served only.
• Patrons may check out a maximum number of four Lucky Day items at a time.
• Lucky Day collections are not displayed in the online public catalog.
• Fines and fees for overdue, lost, or damaged Lucky Day items are the same as for regular library materials.
The Library will update the collection with new titles on a regular basis.
It is easy to borrow materials from the Lucky Day collection,. Visit your nearest community library and look for the Lucky Day display. The only other requirement is to have a current full-service library card in good standing.
521 views | Last updated on Nov 02, 2016 read more