Sound can be enable on the public workstations and must be used with customer supplied headphones. To enable sound:
- Login in to a public PC with your library card and PIN number
- Plug in headphones
- From the dropdown menu select "Volume Control for Headphones"
- Double-click to open the volume controls and adjust as needed
- Then return to the opening screen dropdown menu and select the sogftware you wish to launch
- Double-click the desired service to start your session
- Headphone volume can be adjusted as needed during your session