You can reserve a computer from inside the Library on "catalog only" computers or "print and pay" computers, or from wherever you have internet access.
Begin here: http://libonline.ccclib.org/mainPageNew.htm and click "reserve a computer"
- click "ok" in the message popup to indicate you will close the window when you finish, which logs you out and protects your reservation.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (the last 4 digits of your phone number), click "submit"
- Use the map or the dropdown box to select the Community Library where you want to use a computer.
- Click "search by PC Type" to select a 30-minute, or 1-hour, or 2-hour computer.
- Under the day and next to the time, click the word "available" to make your reservation.
- Click "ok" in the message popup and note the workstation name and time. The note indicates how long the computer will be held after your reservation time before it is made available for others, e.g., 7 minutes.
- click "ok" and close the window.