If you have downloaded the ODMediaConsoleSetup.dmg file to your Mac but cannot open the file to install the software, please follow the steps below:
1. Open your 'Downloads' folder and select ODMediaConsoleSetup.dmg
2. Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and click on the file. A menu will appear.
3. Click on 'Open With' and then click on 'DiskImageMounter'.
4. In Finder, look under “Devices” (that’s on the left-hand side of Finder) for OverDrive Media Console.
5. Click on OverDrive under Devices.
6. In the center of Finder, click on 'OMC Installer Version...' to install OverDrive Media Console.
If these steps do not work, please fill out this technical support form so that we can provide further assistance.
417 views | Last updated on Jan 12, 2016 read more