You can receive text and/or email courtesy notices when holds are ready and before items are due. We recommend you signup for both of the following services:
- Add or Change your email address to receive email courtesy notices from the Library. Otherwise, you will receive automated phone calls.
- Opt-in for text (SMS) hold notices.
This can be done either with staff assistance or you may do it online via the Catalog:
1. Log in to account in upper right hand corner of
2. Select Account Summary tab.
3. On left menu, select Opt-in & Notifications.
4. Select Change Contact Info to update cell phone number and associated carrier/wireless provider.
- Signup for LibraryElf - a 3rd party service we subscribe to on your behalf so you can: consolidate your family's library cards, receive text (SMS) notices, receive courtesy email at an alternate email address.
Notices are provided as a courtesy; borrowers are responsible for returning materials on-time.
You can login to your Library account and monitor your due dates and holds status:
• click "View Loans" to see the due dates
• click "View Holds" to see the status of your holds