You can receive text and/or email courtesy notices when holds are ready, before items are due, and when items are overdue. We recommend you sign up for all of the following services:
- Add / change your email address to receive email courtesy notices from the Library (add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or spam filter settings). Otherwise, you will receive automated phone calls.
- Opt-in for text (SMS) hold notices.
This can be done either with staff assistance or you may do it online via the Catalog:
1. Log in to the Account in upper right hand corner of Catalog page.
2. Select Account Summary tab.
3. On left menu, select Opt-in & Notifications.
4. Select Change Contact Info to update cell phone number and associated
- Sign up for LibraryElf -
a 3rd party service we subscribe to, on your behalf, so you may:
- consolidate your family's library cards
- receive text (SMS) notices
- receive courtesy email at an alternate email address