Discover & Go provides instant online access to free and low-cost tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theatres and other fun local cultural venues.
HOW DO I GET A PASS?
- Log in with your library card and last name on the Discover & Go site
- Browse for passes by date or by attraction.
- Make a reservation.
- Print your pass. (Important info on printing and cancelling: ccclib.ask.libraryh3lp.com/questions/29220 .)
"HOW TO" VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4yv_cxqDs
- You must be a Contra Costa County resident at least 16 years of age
- You need a full-service library card (you cannot use an e-card or institutional library card).
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance.
- Reservations can be cancelled only if the "Print/Download" button has not been clicked.
- Some attractions have placed a 1-pass-per-year restriction and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year. You will find information this within each attraction's description.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.