How do I renew? Why can't I renew?
Last Updated: May 02, 2013 | 45920 Views
Was this helpful? 82 61
You cannot renew an item if:
- Another library user has placed a hold on the item and is waiting
(error message: title hold outstanding)
- You have already renewed the item as many times as allowed
(books can be renewed twice. DVDs, videos, audio books, CDs, and CD-ROMs can be renewed once)
- Your account is blocked for any reason
- You owe $10.00 or more
- Your Library card is expired
- You cannot renew magazines / periodicals, items checked out on an institutional card, or eBooks.
- LINK+ item renewals can't be requested until 3 days before the item is due. To request a LINK+ renewal, use your LINK+ account. But, since LINK+ items don't belong to us, the lending library may have its own reasons for not allowing a renewal.