Overdrive error: DRM Error. The requested license is either invalid or already acquired.
The error message you are receiving is often caused when the temporary license file (.odm file) has expired. It is recommended that you try downloading this title again from your online account. Please check the following and try downloading this title again.
1. If it is there, delete this title from OverDrive Media Console. Also, it is recommended that you delete previously downloaded .odm files.
2. Clear your browser's cache.
3. Try downloading this title again by logging into your account and going to 'My Digital Bookshelf' under 'My Digital Account.'
When you click download, a temporary license file will download. If OverDrive Media Console does not automatically open, please take the following steps.
1. Save the .ODM file to your desktop.
2. 'Control-click' the .ODM file and select 'Get Info'.
3. Expand the 'Open with:' section.
4. In the list of programs displayed, select OverDrive Media Console.(You may need to select 'Other' in order to select the program from your list of installed applications.)
5. Click the 'Change All...' button. You should be prompted with a message asking if you wish to apply the change to all documents with the .odm extension.
6. Click Continue.
7. Close the Info window.
8. Double click the .ODM file. This should open OverDrive Media Console and guide you through the download.