Will the eBook automatically delete from my NOOK when the time is up or do I have to take it off myself?
Early return for eBooks, expire
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2014 | 3459 Views
Was this helpful? 3 2
Returning an eBook before the due date.
To return or delete eBooks using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)
- Open Adobe Digital Editions on the computer where you downloaded the eBook.
- Under Bookshelves, select All Items.
To remove eBooks from the NOOK, select the NOOK icon under Devices.
- Right-click on the eBook (control-click for Mac)
- To Return: select Return Borrowed Item and confirm when prompted
- To Delete: select Remove from Library and confirm when prompted.
- The next time you log into Overdrive, the eBook will be checked in, and your account will be updated. If you don’t return the eBook early, it will expire on its due date.
You cannot open the eBook after its due date. If it is available, you may download it from Overdrive again, after deleting the expired copy.
For additional information visit OverDrive Help.